How to Get More Leads
Lead generation is important for every coach and consultant. Leads are potential clients. Your are hot or cold, people that you have been in contact with and those who you have not been in contact with. It’s important to have lead generation management system in place for the following reasons.
Coaches and consultants often find themselves:
- Chasing prospective clients
- Lowering prices to attract clients
- Lacking organization
- Producing unclear messaging
How to Attract More Clients
Without a consistent flow of new leads, a business quickly becomes a hobby. A business becomes something that you like to do, something that you’re investing time in, but aren’t getting paid. So, here are ways to attract more clients.
- Lead page
Types of Lead Magnets
- Free webinar or class
- Giveaways and contests
- Embed forms on website or blog
- Give away a list of your favorite tips
- Share a sneak peak inside of your upcoming book
Now, what can you do with this information? Take action with these easy to follow steps:
- Get a website review. Hire a professional to look over your website and determine if it’s designed to funnel in leads.
- Create a new landing page. Don’t have a website or the budget to get a website designed? A lead page is a great option for your business. Lead pages are also effective for a specific purpose or product. Got a new course or book that you’re about to launch? Send that traffic directly to your lead page. Let us know if you need help with that.
- Create a one-pager. This is one page of information that you can turn into a download for your audience. Answer frequently asked questions and make it available as a download. What are your favorite tools and resources? Turn it into a one-page download. Require the exchange of an email address for the information that you offer. Canva is a great place to start for designing this or you can contact us to help you.
Did you learn anything new? Tell us if you can use any of these tips in your business!