Every business needs a customer relationship management (CRM) system. This is a system that helps you to have clarity and organization in a business. The keyword here is “system.” A system is the operational flow of a business. A CRM system allows you to get more done in less time. It literally allows a business to take their hand off of every single task.
Benefits of a CRM System
- Build confidence
- Improve professionalism
- Increase client satisfaction
- Retain clients
- Increase company revenue
- Reserve time
Features of a CRM System
- Lead management
- Online booking
- Prospective client organization
- Workflow automation
- To-Do list tracking
- Time keeping
- Professional quotes, questionnaires
- Contracts and contract signing
- Calendar integration
- Schedule emails
How to select a CRM System
- Understand the needs of your company. First embrace the idea of saying “goodbye” to chaos. Secondly, get rid of the notion of ‘busyness.’ Some business owners do not have an organized business because they want to do it all. But, that is the opposite of being an owner. No one starts a business to be its employee. So, first understand what your business needs and the first thing on the list should be organization.
- Use a CRM system that is easy to use. Platforms such as 17Hats are easy to use. You can literally add contacts, add a payment processor, add a project, and create & send an invoice. 17Hats is easy to follow and that is what you need as a business owner. No more subscriptions and paying for bells and whistles that you do not have the time to use. So, select a CRM system that you can start to use immediately.
- Select a CRM system that gives you options.The needs of a business change overtime. The best CRM system gives you different features and pricing options. A CRM platform should not force you into one plan. A new and developing business has different needs than a more developed business. And, the budgets may vary as well. So, choose a platform that gives you different options and flexibility to change between tiers when needed.
- Choose a CRM platform that uses language you can understand. As you shop around, read the website content. If there are words and terms that you do not understand, that may be a CRM platform that you do not want to use. The messaging is not clear. This also means that you may spend a lot of time talking to customer service. And, that is something you want to avoid because it is a waste of time. Again, you want a CRM system that is easy to use.
Select the best CRM platform so that you can organize your business. Systems and automation is what every business needs and what every customer desires. The CRM of my preference is 17Hats, and I can help you set it up.
Did you learn anything new? Is this information that you can start using today? Share below.
PS – Here is a bonus! See how easy it is to send and schedule emails to your clients using 17Hats.
3 thoughts on “How to Select the Best CRM System”
Pingback: What is CRM software?
Pingback: How to retain clients – Organize and Systemize
Pingback: 6 Benefits of CRM Software for Small Businesses